Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good day sunshine!

A big hello to one and all! I hope you all are doing well. I am so excited because a beautiful weekend is on its way. Daddy will be home because the baseball team is on the road and Mommy is excited to have Daddy around to "help" in the garden. By "help" she means dig some new flower beds, spread the compost, mow the lawn, pull the dandelions, and deal with the annoying bamboo that keeps popping up in the back corner of the yard. Mommy is planning on doing nothing but reading her new magazines in an Adirondack chair with a cold adult beverage.
Here's a picture of me getting ready for bed. Not only do I look adorable, but here's a great example of how fuzzy my hair gets after a bath. While I don't have as much hair as other babies my age, I feel better about myself after seeing my two grandpas.

Here's a picture of Daddy and me on the front porch, enjoying another beautiful New Jersey day.

Time for a walk! Coaley is always so excited to go for a walk. Daddy was working this afternoon, so Mommy, Coaley, and I walked around Hopewell for a little while. We said hello to some of our neighbors and waited while a man finished edging his front sidewalk because Coaley was too afraid to pass the scary noise. I can't believe how weird our dog can be.

One of my favorite toys is this awesome book that has so many different colors and textures in it. I love to flip through the pages myself and chew on everything I can. To tell you the truth, most of what I touch these days goes straight to my mouth...I think my teeth might be on their way soon.


This video is titled "Pterodactyl noises." Listen and you'll know why. This is my latest noise and I just can't stop!

Thanks for checking up on my activities. I love you all!
Love, Morgan