Hi Everyone!!! It was another exciting weekend for me at home with Mommy and Daddy.We didn't do a great job of taking pictures but we were busy. On Saturday morning we went to the post office in Pennington to apply for a passport for me so that I can go to Canada this summer. I should have it in a few weeks.
In the afternoon we had some visitors. Preston and Donna were in Philadelphia and they came to our house in the afternoon and then Henry and Rachel joined us. We had a nice barbecue and a fun night.
Mommy got sick over the weekend so by Sunday, it was basically just me and Daddy hanging out. We took Mommy to the doctor on Sunday and it turned out that she had a sinus infection. Daddy and I stayed in the car and he let me play in the front seat. There are so many fun things to do in the front seat that I can't do in my car seat in the back. Daddy took a picture with his phone and figured out how to get it on the computer so he posted it.
That's it for now. Back to the work week. Daddy went to work today and Mommy stayed home from work, hoping to feel better.
Have a great week. Talk to you soon.
-Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment