Hi Everyone! It has been a crazy seven days. It started with Passover last Wednesday and Thursday and continued with Easter over the weekend. Mommy and Daddy counted that I saw 20 different relatives this weekend. I saw all of my family on Daddy's side on Wednesday night at Saba and Granny Franny's house. Then I saw Mommy's side of the family over the weekend at home.

Here I am with my Saba on Wednesday night. I like grabbing things and his cheek looked pretty good. I wore my navy blue duck dress to the Passover seder and it had a matching hat.

Here I am with my Aunts Lemore and Orly.

Here I am with Mommy and my cousin Sebastian.

Daddy took this picture of me while Aunt Lemore fed me on Thursday night.

My Great Nana and Great Grandpa came to visit for the weekend with Neany and Grandpa. It was the first time that my Great Nana and Great Grandpa had seen me since Christmas time.

Here I am with my Aunt Lindsay. Her fingers taste yummy.

Here I am in my Easter dress. I don't know if you can tell, but it had little lambs on it.

Here I am laying on Aunt Lindsay's tummy on the couch.
Things have quieted down at home now that everybody went home and we are back to our normal schedules. Mommy and Daddy went back to work and I went back to see my friends at day care with Miss Mary.
Thanks for checking in on me. I have a lot more pictures from the week and will post a few more in a couple of days.
See you soon.
Love,
Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment