Friday, May 1, 2009

Uno de Mayo

Hi Everybody! Happy Friday. Today was an unusual day for me because I spent the whole day along with my Daddy. Miss Mary had to go out of town so that meant I spent the day at home with Daddy while Mommy went to work. We had fun. I ate, slept, played, ate, slept and played.

Here is a picture from last weekend. Saba and Granny Franny came to visit and brought me some clothes from Gymboree. Included was my first bathing suit. It was really hot over the weekend and I took a bath every night to help cool down. So I know that I will spend a lot of time in this bathing suit this summer. In case anyone wants to see what it looked like, I modeled it for a few minutes.

Daddy shot a bunch of videos of us playing. Here is one of me on my tummy.



You can only post one video per blog entry, so we will add some more over the next couple of days.

That's it for now. Thanks for checking on me and I'll see you soon.

No comments: