Here I am playing with Daddy. Now that I know how to sit up by myself, I don't like to lay on my back anymore. I also like to stand up but I still need someone to help me do it.
Here I am with Mommy and Coaley. Coaley had surgery two weeks ago and has stitches on his tummy. We have to make sure that he doesn't lick his stitches so he has to wear this huge collar. Not surprisingly, he doesn't like it very much, but we have to make sure his stitches do not get infected.
Uncle Ben came to visit us on Wednesday after a conference he went to in Bridgewater. He hung out for awhile and had dinner with us as he let traffic on the ride home to Washington, D.C., die down. The adults ate pizza. I ate a wonderful assortment of rice and multi-grain cereal, with green beans, carrots and pears. The doctor told us on Thursday that I can start eating baby foods with meat so I'm looking forward to trying chicken, turkey and beef.
On Sunday, Mommy was feeling sick, so Daddy and I went to Granny Franny and Saba's house to give her some quiet time. Here I am using their sofa to help me stand up. Part of the reason I'm smiling is because Saba was making faces at me from behind the sofa.
After I ate my lunch, Daddy and his parents had to eat their lunch. I sat in the high chair and kept them company. Granny Franny was having a lox. I was very interested and tried to reach for it. Finally, she touched it with a finger and then let me lick her finger. I know I was excited to try meats but I think I'll stay away from lox for awhile.
It is going to be a busy week coming up. I am going to see my Aunts Lemore and Orly and a bunch of my cousins for Passover. Then Neany, Granpa and Aunt Lindsay are coming for a visit over the weekend for Easter.
Thanks everyone for checking up on me. I love you and hope to see you soon.
love, Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment