Sunday, August 30, 2009

These boots are made for...

WALKING!!! Okay, so I'm not wearing boots, but guess what I did for the first time today? Yep, I took my first bunch of steps. You can judge for yourself in the video below whether I'm walking or not...I think I am! Today is my 11 month birthday...just a month to go before I turn one!

Here I am reading with Daddy. I really love reading books at all times of day.

This next picture is kind of freaky. It was spaghetti night at the Amir household and I really got into it. Literally. Tonight is going to be bath night.

Okay, so buckle your seat belt for this video! Just as a warning, I'm only wearing a diaper because of the mess I made at dinner. I do love just hanging out in my diaper though.


Hooray for me! Thanks for reading about my latest adventures!
love, Morgan

1 comment: