Mommy woke me up early from my nap one morning and I had no idea where we were going. She was wearing these things I've only seen her wear a few times since I was born...sneakers! She pushed me in the stroller and I got lots of cheers along the way! Mommy took a big nap that afternoon.
Here I am ready to go with water bottles in both hands!

Phew! After the race, I got to take pictures with so many important people. Here is Marilyn, Mommy, and me. I had so much fun with Marilyn during her stay at Ahmic!
Here I am with Mommy and Neany. Notice that I am barefoot, just like Frou! Mommy got me to wear shoes a little bit this summer, but I'd rather avoid them altogether.
Here I am with my super fast friend Alan. He won the race. You may have heard of him!
Guess what happened at the end of the race? I won a fishing prize! I was so surprised but was totally proud of myself! I won the "Nice Try" category for my entry of "Maiden China," a little yellow plastic fish that I caught on the dock. Thanks to Neany for teaching me how to fish. I especially loved watching her fish and putting on her big plastic yellow gloves in order to put a worm on the hook. She's really good at fishing. The best part of winning a prize was chewing on the trophy.
I met my new friend Lucille this summer. She's a couple months older than me, but we're going to be awesome friends, I just know it. Here we are playing in the living room. I am such a giant compared to Lucille, but she knows how to walk. I'm so jealous.
Party in the living room! So many people to play with and pay attention to me! Do I really have to go home to just boring old Mommy and Daddy?
Ahmic Aunt Jen, Sophie, Ahmic Aunt Sarah, Lucille, and Mommy and me! Look out, Ahmic Lake, we're growing fast!!!
More updates to come! Keep reading....
Love, Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment