Here I am with my Great Uncle Kirk. As you can tell, he was more fun to look at than the camera!
Happy Birthday, Aunt Lindsay! We had a great party for Aunt Lindsay at the Schmeler House. Mommy, Daddy, Frou, Summer, Benny, Sammy, Jen, Wayne, Sophie, Sarah, Sarah, Vince, Lucas, Lee, and Samuel were there to celebrate my aunt's 29th birthday! What a cool party hat!
Here I am with Aunt Lindsay getting ready for a swim in the lake.

Time for a swim! This is me with Daddy, Aunt Lindsay, and Neany. I didn't really like being in my raft, but I eventually settled into it.
Here I am playing on the porch. I loved my new foam mats and did lots of playing on them.
Aunt Lindsay and me!

And the final picture...Grandpa and me with my fishing trophy! I'm so glad Grandpa took a few minutes from his chainsawing to play with me. I'm looking forward to beating him in some mean volleyball games in the back field in a few years. Start practicing, Grandpa!
So, my Ahmic vacation has come to an end and now I'm home in New Jersey. I'm looking forward to seeing the Amirs and my friends at Miss Mary's house as Mommy's school year gets started. Thank you so much to Neany and Grandpa for such a wonderful summer! I loved my time at Ahmic Lake and look forward to next year already!
Love, Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment