
Hello, everyone! I hope you had a good week! Things have been busy at the Amir household. Mommy had her first week back at school and Daddy has been busy with water polo and field hockey. To top it all off, my babysitter Mary is on vacation this coming week, so Daddy is going to stay home and take care of me during the day. I'm going to try to take good naps so he can get a little work done. I really require a lot of attention when I'm awake now that I'm walking around. I love to get into things that Mommy and Daddy encourage me to avoid. I really like peeling the protective covering off the fireplace that Daddy worked so hard to install. I also like pulling all of Mommy's cookbooks off the shelf. It's so much fun!
My second trick is pushing baby girl in the stroller through the downstairs. I go back and forth from the living room to the kitchen and try not to run into things. Sometimes I get the stroller stuck under a chair and cry until Mommy or Daddy helps me.
Thanks so much for reading all about my newest adventures. I can't wait to post pictures of my new shoes...check back soon!
Love, Morgan
1 comment:
Look at her go! The stroller video was precious. Looks like she's going to be a girly girl. :)
Post a Comment