Hello, everyone! Thanks for checking up on me! You'll be glad to know that I'm doing so well eating my fruits and veggies every day. My favorites so far are apples, peaches, and bananas...basically, anything sweet!

Here I am in my baby Bear Chair. This is a version made for people my age - and my size! I wanted to sit in it this afternoon, but since it was covered in a thick layer of green pollen, I think I'll wait a while.

Don't you like my hat? My sun hat, that is? I am so excited to be sitting upright in my stroller now without my carseat attached. I'm such a big girl now! I even went in my first 5K road race in my stroller. Mommy and Daddy walked in the "Poetry in Motion" race to benefit a visiting author series at Mommy's school.

This weekend was Hopewell's "Cruise Night." Fancy cars were lined up and down the streets of Hopewell. While this wasn't Daddy's favorite car, it was super cool and I loved the colors and the size of this tiny one.

Whoa! Look at how cool Mommy and Coaley look next to this awesome Lotus! Nevermind the fact that Mommy is only 5 feet tall and that this car is half her size... Shhhh - just let her feel like she's tall for a few minutes...

Here I am in our front yard playing with all my toys. Mommy and Daddy were busy planting flowers and digging up weeds. I, on the other hand, was organizing my toys into neat piles on my quilt.

My hand continues to taste great!

The arm of the Adirondack chair also tastes great!

My newest toy is my outdoor swing! Daddy promised me he'd hang it up straight from the tree this weekend so I don't look so lop-sided. I think this new activity is going to keep me busy this summer! Now I have somewhere to sit while Mommy and Daddy are working in the yard.
Thanks for checking in! I am sending my best wishes to Great-Nana! I hope she is recovering well from her trip to the hospital. I also want to send my love to my Uncle Ben and Aunt Toby!
Lots of love,
Baby Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment