Saturday, May 2, 2009

Derby Day

Hello to one and all!
It was Kentucky Derby Day today and I was so excited to wear my new fancy hat from Neany! I'll either grow up to be as small as a jockey like Mommy or as big as one of the horses like Daddy.
Mommy and I are out in the yard together. I loved smelling the lilacs and trying to put them in my mouth!

Here is a picture of Daddy and me under the big tree next to our house. I was reaching for the leaves and Daddy had to keep pulling me away from them.


Here is a video of me playing with my stuffed beach ball that Mommy made me.

Thank you for checking in with me. Daddy is almost done with classes and Mommy just has a few weeks to go with her school year. Summer is on its way!

love, baby Morgan

1 comment:

The Georgers said...

Morgan, I love your beautiful hat. What a great picture with Mommy!