Sunday, March 6, 2011

In like a lion...

In like a lion, out like a lamb...that's how the saying goes, right?

Mommy and Daddy are hoping that the month of March will get easier and easier.  Guess why?  I've hit the "terrible twos"!  Between refusing to eat what's on my plate, dumping all of my toys out on the floor to make piles, wanting a yellow spoon rather than a purple spoon, throwing a fit when I can't wear my pink winter boots on a 60-degree day, and being generally crabby, I'm really a joy to be around. 

It's not all bad, though.  I spent this entire morning in my new big-girl-pants and only had one accident.  Potty training isn't fun, but I'm slowly on my way. 

Here are a few pictures of Alie and me:

Yellow was my favorite color last month.  Now I like green.



Mommy loves to bake with me.  Notice the magical yellow bowl!

Alie keeps getting bigger and bigger.  Our favorite new game to play together is "chase me."  I put baby girl in her stroller and run all around the downstairs.  Alie crawls around chasing me and we both laugh hysterically.  Mommy promises to catch it on video and post it for all to see. 

Here I am in a pair of my new big-girl pants.  I like to pull them up really high so I can see the picture of the animal on the front.

Here is Alie teetering away on my chair.  Daddy isn't far if she starts to topple over.  I'm hoping she'll start to walk soon so we can play together outside when the weather gets nicer.  
That's all for now.  Thanks for checking in on us!
Love, Morgan (and Alie too)

No comments: