Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Superbowl and Valentine's Day

Hello, everyone!

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks!

I had an interview at Stuart!  I spent the morning playing with the 2 year-old classroom while Mommy and Daddy met with the head teacher to talk about the program.  I had an awesome time!  At the end of the morning, I even said to Mommy and Daddy "No Momo go home!"       (((Morgan has since been accepted---was there a doubt?! --- and will be attending in the fall!))) 

Yes, I still love yogurt.  All kinds...

Baby Alie keeps growing...Hard to believe she is almost 10 months old!

Here are my friends at Jenny and Mary's house!  
Top Left:  Me!  Julia, Johan, Ariana, Riley
Bottom left:  Alie!  Charlie, Carter, Annelise
Missing:  Daniel, Aiden (and Mary and Jenny!)
 

 The nice man at the convenience store gave me a lollipop! 

Happy American holiday!  It's the Superbowl!  We got to eat in front of the TV!
Junk food for all!  (Except Alie, who ate whole grain cereal, mashed peas, and fruit).

It's Valentine's Day!  Thanks, Gramma, for the awesome Post-It-Notes!  They were an awesome decoration on the cupboard!  I even added stickers later to make a even better collage.

Alie loves to look out the front door.  Coaley's food and water dishes are her favorite hobby.  We often have to race to pick them up to get them out of her way.  Alie crawls faster than most of us can walk.

Valentine's Day artwork.  We lost track of time and forgot to send Valentines to our friends and family.  Hopefully we'll get this artwork out in the mail soon!

Mommy and Alie are great buddies!  

Lots of love to everyone!
Love, Morgan (and Alie!)

No comments: