Friday, March 18, 2011

March Madness

Hello everyone... March Madness has hit us, although Daddy has us watching much more hockey than basketball. We did watch the Princeton game though and it was oh so close.

We have had a few really nice days here in Hopewell and we have been able to spend a lot of time taking walks, going to the park and just spending time outside.

Potty training is going very well. I get two M&Ms every time I use the potty and let's just say that I've been eating a lot of M&Ms. Mommy and Daddy have their fingers crossed... I don't really know what that means though.

It's been a fun couple of weeks and here are some pictures...

 Alie likes to play peek-a-boo at the table.

Alie looks so cute wearing Daddy's hat.
We got Alie a new car seat and Mommy made a house out of it that we played in.
I tried to keep Alie out but she sneaked in when I ran to the potty.
Here I am with Daddy and Alie... she stole Mommy's phone.
I got a medical kit that has a thermometer, band-aid, stethoscope, blood pressure taker and other fun things. Mommy provided me with the accompanying medical coat and head wear.
Here's Alie on the couch.
Aunt Orly came for a visit.
Sisters.
Alie with Aunt Orly.

That's all for now... see you soon.
Love,
Morgan

No comments: