Saturday, February 5, 2011

So much snow!

Hello everyone!  We have been hit with several snowstorms in New Jersey this winter! 

My favorite movie is still Cars!  My toys love to line up to watch the movie with me.

 Here I am helping Daddy with the shoveling.  I even have a Cars shovel.  I'm slightly obsessed.

Alie and I are becoming best friends! I gave her the stomach flu and she gave me a nasty cold.

Snowpiles are so much fun!
 Daddy and Alie after a long morning of shoveling.
 More shoveling...

When baking cookies, I always wear my Betsy Ross hat.

The girls found the dress up box!  Even Mommy put on a fancy dress and played with us!

Alie is a happy little girl!  She is able to stand up unsupported now - and we think walking may come on the early side too!  

Thanks for checking in on me!
Love, Morgan

No comments: