Sunday, May 16, 2010

May update

Hello!
I got some new sunglasses this week and love wearing them around the house.

Alie and I are getting to be great friends. I love playing with her when she spends some time on her play mat. Mommy and Daddy have to watch closely though because I can play a bit rough.
It was a great weekend for playing outside. Daddy came up with a great activity for me: he tied a rope around Nana's old garden scooter and pulled me around the yard. I don't think Nana would have thought it was very safe, but we were very careful. I had a great time!
Here I am looking out the front door with Daddy. I always want to play outside but sometimes Alie takes up a lot of Mommy and Daddy's attention and we have to stay inside instead.
Saturday was the first day of this year's farm season. I went with Daddy, Saba, Granny Franny, and Aunt Lemore. I was so impressed with the strawberries and ate a ton!
Peek a boo!

Baby Alie continues to grow and grow. She goes this week for her 1-month checkup with the doctor!
Zzzzzz! Mommy is so tired lately...
...but not too tired to help me plant some flowers in the garden. I absolutely love helping in the garden.
I really love helping Daddy watering the tomato plants.
Here I am digging in the dirt. Mommy gave me this pot to fill so I wouldn't keep flinging the dirt out into the grass. Mommy got really upset when I found a huge grub in the dirt, picked it up, and walked it over to let it go down my plastic slide. Mommy yelled for a while until Daddy came and scooped it out of my hand. Daddy and I washed our hands really well before dinner.

That's all for this week! Thanks for reading my update!
Love, Morgan

No comments: