Hello everyone. Looks like we're going to stick with this blog for awhile. We're still looking for the perfect way to set it up, so we will stick with what has worked in the meantime.
Anyway, it has been very hot and humid here in New Jersey. I have spent a lot of time indoors, but have played in my pool outside a little bit as well. Right now we are getting ready to go to Ahmic Lake. We will hit the road next Friday and be there for the month of July.
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Here I am taking care of my baby girl and digging through my purse. I spend so much time watching Mommy take care of Alie and I try and treat my baby girl the same way.
Here I am with two of my baby girls in Alie's carrier. Daddy usually wears it, but I had to try it on.
Mommy got Alie a shirt with butterflies that matches my shirt with butterflies, but I put it on my baby girl.
Here is a picture of my Aunt Cathy, cousin Zoe and Alie from the Cabin in the Catskills.
We had a fun weekend with the Wood family. There were 12 family members there including me. It was pretty crowded for such a small place, but we had a great time. Here I am playing in the pool with my cousin Zoe.
Mommy bought Zoe and me matching dresses. Of course I wore it with my boots. Don't we look cute?
Here I am with my Aunt Lindsay, Mommy, Alie, Aunt Cathy and Zoe.
Neany was so nice to help Zoe and me climb this hill.
Here is a picture of Zoe and me at the church in Barrytown.
Back in my pool in Hopewell. Mommy had me in my Canada shirt as we get ready to head north. I was playing with a maple leaf in the pool.
Mommy and Daddy let me hold Alie the other night on the couch. We managed to get a picture before she started crying. The next picture in the sequence is not as good.
Here I am with my soccer ball. I've been watching the World Cup and rooting for the USA. It was very exciting when Landon Donovan scored against Algeria.
The Amirs came over for dinner last weekend. Here we are at the dinner table. The steaks were delicious. So was the cake Mommy made Daddy and Saba for Father's Day.
That's it for now. We'll check in soon from Canada and let you know all about how the summer is going. Hopefully it cools off a bit.



No comments:
Post a Comment