Hello, everyone! Here are some pictures from this week...
Sometime I like to pretend that I'm a little baby just like my sister Alie. Here I am sitting in my old car seat that Alie now uses. I don't fit too well, but it's fun to rock back and forth and try to get Mommy and Daddy's attention.

Here's my sister Alie. She is so little compared to me, but when she's awake, her eyes are really big just like mine. She has long fingers but very little feet. She also has more hair than I did was I was that small.

This is Alie working out on her gym mat. You can see how skinny her legs are in this picture. She has such a sweet little smile, doesn't she? Mommy lets Alie play on her gym mat when I'm not around. I like to "help out" so much with baby Alie that the gym is probably not a good idea.

Alie had a pretty rough afternoon today with some tummy issues. Mommy and Daddy alternated bouncing her around and burping her. I offered to help by hugging her. I am really so helpful.

Stay tuned!
Love, Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment