Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Sad Loss

Hello, everyone. I am sorry not to have updated my blog for a while. There was some sad news from the Wood family. My great-Nana, Alison Wood, passed away. While I did not know her for a long time, she made such a wonderful impression on me and I'm sure Mommy and Daddy will tell stories about her for years to come. We were up in Oswego, New York, for about a week. Although it wasn't for a happy occasion, it was nice to see the Woods, especially those from the West Coast who I hadn't met before.

Here is a picture of Mommy, Aunt Lindsay, and me on the shore of Lake Ontario. This is a fun little restaurant where we ate dinner the first night we were there.

Here we are! Grandpa, Aunt Lindsay, Aunt Sarah, Zoe, Uncle Rob, Great-Grandpa, Daddy, Uncle Douglas, Aunt Cathy, me, and Neany. I had a really good time playing with a paper plate.

Mommy and me. That's ketchup all over my face.
Aunt Lindsay and my cousin Zoe. Aunt Lindsay had so much fun taking care of us.
I really entertained my family members during this difficult week. I did my best to make them smile. My great-Nana also loved to make people smile. We're really going to miss her.
Daddy had a great time watching Zoe and me. In this picture, he is pretending to be a jungle gym. Zoe loved getting airplane rides from Daddy. I kind of got jealous sometimes.
Here's me and my new best friend Zoe. We played tea party together, ate snacks together, and just had a great time getting to know each other. I have a feeling that we'll be inseparable in a few years!
Having fun with Aunt Lindsay!

Thanks for reading my update. I love you all!
Love, Morgan

No comments: