Saturday was the big reunion P-rade at Princeton. Mommy, Daddy, Neany, and I met up with Great-Grandaddy, Great Uncle Kirk and Marilyn, and Great Uncle Jamie and Sheila at the parade. Look at us in our orange and black! Neany bought me an awesome new outfit from the Princeton bookstore. My favorite part was the little orange hot pants. I also wore some sweet jelly sandals from Granny Franny.
Here is a picture of me with Marilyn. She held me in the tent before the parade. I did a really good job chomping on a plastic cup and a paper plate.
While lots of Princeton students and alums were drinking cold canned adult beverages, I was enjoying a nice tall bottle of milk.
There were so many shades of orange to look at during the parade. I loved listening to the different bands!
After such an exhausting day in town, I was so happy to get home and get back to work practicing the art of crawling. I just can't get enough of my favorite beach ball. I try to chase it all over the living room rug. It is such a funny ball.
love, Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment