Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Can Crawl!!!

Hello Everybody. It's been a busy stretch since I last checked in and the big news is that I am now mobile. It has been very exciting to explore the living room and find out what is behind every corner. Mommy and Daddy had to do some quick rearranging of furniture because I was on the move.


Here I am sitting in my toy wagon. Daddy thought it would be funny to put me in it and roll me around the living room. I am growing so fast that I barely fit in it and I probably am too big to fit in it today.


In addition to crawling I can also pull myself up and lean on things. Here I am proud of myself after pulling myself up on a chair. Now how do I get down? It's a good thing my diapers are a little padded.

This morning I put Elmo in the wagon and we played for a while with Daddy while Mommy ran out to run a few errands. Coaley is sleeping int he background and he is a little unsure of things now that I am so mobile.



It wouldn't be fair to talk all about me crawling without showing you. Here's a video of Mommy and Daddy bribing me with some treats to crawl across the room. Speaking of treats, I have added a bunch of new foods to my diet that I can chew. I eat rice puffs, yogurt melts, veggie crunchies and cheerios. And I do it all still without teeth.

Anyway, that is all for today. I promise my next update will come sooner. Love you.

No comments: