
A big hello to all my fans out there! Daddy is hard at work on a take-home exam, so Mommy is helping me write again this week. This was a big week for me: I tried some new foods, I rolled over from my tummy to my back twice, I had an unexpected trip to the doctor's office, and I had my very first playdate!

I'm so popular! These are my friends Luke, Anna, Owen, Gracie, and Jonah, and Mommy's friends Alli, Laura, and Helen. We had such a great time playing with trucks and trains and race cars.

Here I am in my exersaucer looking out the front door. It was so warm this weekend that we opened the windows to get some fresh air. Pudding Pop is the stray cat that lives on our porch. Pud is pretty stalker-like and stares at us through the window all the time.

Yum! Rice cereal is so good. I love to get it all over me and some ends up in my mouth. My new favorite is carrots! You may have noticed them on my face in my first picture this week. Carrots are the most delicious thing ever. I also tried applesauce and mixed veggies this week and thought they were disgusting.

Here is a picture of Daddy and me at the kitchen table. I am concentrating so hard on my spinny toy and Daddy is chowing down on breakfast. Mommy can't believe that she had a snow day on Monday and by Saturday, it was 70 degrees!

The Amir family came for a visit this week too! Here is a picture of me with my great grandma Sylvia. I hear that her birthday is coming up soon!

So here I am on my tummy. I rolled this over this week and made Mommy and Daddy so proud of me! I am also doing a funny little scoot with my legs and pushing myself forward and around in a circle on my tummy.
That's all for this week. Daddy is finishing up his test and gearing up for the end of hockey season. Go Tigers! Mommy has one week of school left before Spring Break, and then she and I are headed up to the North Country to visit the Woods for a week. Mommy is so relieved that she got all her reports cards done. Phew!
Thanks for checking up on me!
love, Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment