
Hello, everyone! Mommy is helping me write tonight's entry. This is my awesome Puma track suit that Aunt Lindsay gave me. It is so comfy! Mommy thought today was a good day to wear my new Mets undershirt. She had no idea that today just happened to be the Mets' first day of pre-season games in Florida. She tried to play it off to Daddy that of course she knew it was a big day and that I was rooting for the Mets!!!

I'm so cool in my big sunglasses. Daddy is so much cooler with his big hair. Time for a haircut, Daddy!

This is my pony, Coaley. I am so surprised that he is not scared of me. He is scared of so many things: the vacuum, the curtains that blow in the wind, his water dish, the humidifier, the garbage can, all my toys, and so many other things. He's not a great guard dog.

Whoo hoo! Look at me sitting in my new big girl chair! My friend Lily and her parents sent it to me. I sat in my new seat for a few minutes while Mommy was trying to make dinner. I decided to interrupt Mommy and start crying for a while. Mommy and Daddy enjoyed grilled cheese instead. I ate a bunch of rice cereal this week. Yum! I just can't seem to eat it fast enough!

My two best friends are Coaley and baby Elmo. Coaley likes to lick my face and hands. Baby Elmo is so funny. I like to laugh and giggle when I play with him or watch him on TV. Daddy and I watch him every morning after Mommy has left for school. He teaches me new words and sings a funny song every day.

I was asleep in this picture but Mommy isn't really asleep. She was wishing she could take a nap but knew that if she put me down, I'd wake up. No luck for Mommy!
That's all for this week. Thanks for tuning in to my latest adventures! I love you all!
love, Morgan
2 comments:
You are looking more and more like your Mommy did when she was your age!! Ask Mommy to take a picture of you with a flower behind your ear. xo Lianne
xoxoxo (a set for you, your Dad and your Mom)
Neany
Post a Comment