Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pi Day and Rolling Over

Hello everyone!!! Today is March 14 and that means it is Pi Day. Daddy hopes that means that there will be a pie for dessert with dinner tonight. Today we went and picked up Grandpa and tomorrow, me, Mommy, Grandpa and Coaley are headed to Potsdam for a week since Mommy is on Spring Break. We are going to leave Daddy at home to work. The other big news today was that I have finally mastered the art of rolling over. I have shown some signs over the last few weeks, but it all came together today. Now Mommy and Daddy have to be really careful about where they leave me.

Real food is also a new development and I have tried all sorts of fruits and vegetables. My favorite is carrots although it still is more fun to rub them around my face than actually eat them.


Last week, Mommy made a fancy dinner of ham, asparagus and rice. I ate my own food but I wanted to sit at the table with mommy and Daddy. Chickie also sat with us at the kitchen table.


This is what Mommy and Daddy call my 'hook em horns.' I don't know why but I just like those two fingers better than the others. Maybe I'll be a Texas Longhorn one day.



Here's a video that Daddy took of me rolling over this morning while I played in my gym.

No comments: