Saturday, October 4, 2008

Home From the Hospital

Today Mommy and Daddy took me home from the hospital. After spending my first four days indoors, it was nice to see the sun and get some fresh air. I dressed up for the occasion and wore tan and white striped pants, a white t-shirt with a chipmunk on it, and a yellow hat. It was the first time in five days that I wore pants.

Daddy buckled me into my new car seat and Mommy covered me with her 'buppy' and we drove home to Hopewell. Mommy sat next to me to keep me company. When we got home, Aunt Lindsay and Neany were waiting for us on the porch. Even PP was there to see me.

When we got home, Mommy opened some presents, which included a new pair of pink and white Adidas sneakers that Grandpa got me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! Congratulations, Beth and Yariv! What a beautiful baby :) Can't wait to meet her.

love, jen bibby

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all...It certainly looks as though little Morgan has captured a few hearts! And I can't get over how much Beth looks like "Neany" now...must be a thing that happens when you become a mother!
Much lovexx Dinny & Bob

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Beth and Yariv! She is precious!

Take care,
Becky (Buzz)