Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow Day

Today was my first snow day. It was a cold and windy day and sleeted and snowed. Mommy had a dentist appointment so I hung out with Daddy while Mommy was there.

Later Daddy tried to take a picture of me out in the snow, but I closed my eyes when the snow hit my face. I'm tired so I'm headed to bed. Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

Deany said...

Hi Baby Girl - you and your Dad look so wonderful out in the snow!! I bet Coaley had fun too. Is PP keeping warm? Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!! morgan is so cute! We all miss you here at school!
-Madame's eighth grade french class
;)

Monsieur Jambon said...

Ah, une belle petite Balance. De toute ma vie, je n'ai jamais rencontré une Balance que je n'aimais pas. Nous sommes tellement doux et aimables.....:-)

Félicitations!

Unknown said...

Hi Morgan! Looks to me like you'll be ready for skiis before we know it! I wonder if outings with your dad will continue to be this exciting? Most likely. And thanks for your posting last week. Very impressive neck muscles and excellent snuggling skills with mom. We are really looking forward to seeing you in person, and truely are amazed at how much you have grown. What are your plans for your one-month birthday party? Lots of love, Aunt Cathy and Uncle Douglas