Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Nice Fall Day

I know it's been a while since my last update, but things have been busy. Yesterday was a bad day and I didn't really want to sleep that much. Today was much better. Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor and we found out that I gained 12 ounces in the last 10 days and that is supposedly good.

When we got home, Mommy took me on a walk around Hopewell and it was nice to get some fresh air. Especially since today was the last 'nice' day for a while and it is supposed to get much colder tomorrow.

In other exciting news, my umbilical cord fell off today so now I have a real belly button.

Here are some new pictures from the last week. Daddy's been busy with work, school and helping Mommy with me, so he got a bit behind in sending out new photos, but here are some from the last seven days.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that cute little cherry onesie. Does it come in adult sizes?

Deany said...

I miss you, Baby Girl!!!!!

Lindsay said...

How much does Morgan weigh now? Mom said yesterday that she's already grown out of the onesies that she was wearing a couple of weeks ago!

Lindsay said...

new pictures! new pictures!