Sunday, August 8, 2010

Aunt Lemore's Wedding

This weekend we headed down to Annapolis for my Aunt Lemore's wedding to my new Uncle Kevin. I got to be the flower girl and I had lots of fun.



Our first stop was the wedding rehearsal. Before we started, Saba took me up on the rooftop deck to see the view of the Chesapeake Bay.
Here I am with the bride-to-be at the rehearsal dinner. I ate two hot dogs.
Sometimes you just need a refreshing glass of apple juice on a hot and humid day.
Here's Mommy and Alie at the rehearsal dinner. Alie and I had matching outfits.
We got to the wedding site a little early and Daddy helped me get into my dress. I had my shades on for a while because it was really bright outside.
Mommy, Daddy and me just after the ceremony. Where's Alie? Oh... just sleeping upstairs with the babysitter, of course!
Here I am with my cousins Hunter and Jake. They were ring bearers and I was the flower girl.
Here we are in a more serious pose. Prom queen... here I come! Watch out, Daddy!
Mommy and me on the dance floor.

The wedding was so much fun. I had a great time playing and dancing with my cousins Sebastian, Tyler, Hunter and Jake, and my new friend Owen. Welcome to the family Uncle Kevin!

No comments: