Monday, July 12, 2010

At the Cottage


Here are some pictures of my first week at the cottage.  Mommy can't quite figure out how to help me format this update better, so we apologize for the awkward layout.  

I've been having a great time here at Ahmic Lake.  I've been a busy girl with all of the things to do here.  My favorite new activities include swimming in my pool on the porch, spending time on the dock and dipping my feet in the water, watering the flowers and playing with water in some bowls on the back deck, looking for snacks in the snack closet, going up and down the stairs, sweeping the porch, rocking in a rocking chair, coloring, reading books, opening doors and going onto the porch when no one is looking, hiking in the woods, and trying to find chipmunks on the property.  Here's what I don't like:  eating at mealtime, swimming in the lake, when Mommy says "no," when people pay more attention to Alie than me, wearing certain outfits, and sometimes having my diaper changed.  I tend to throw a fit if any of these things happen.  

Daddy was here at the lake for the first couple of days, but he had to go back to Hopewell to work for a week or so.  I'm really looking forward to seeing him this weekend.  He's bringing my good friend Uncle Ben with him.

Alie is doing so well!  She is growing so big and is as cute as ever!  We think she had a growth spurt the other day because she was pretty crabby and didn't want to take a nap.  She looks very cute in her lifejacket.  We'll take a picture of her for the next blog update.

That's all the news for now.  Stay tuned for more updates!
Love, Morgan and my little sister Alie

1 comment:

The Georgers said...

Morgan, Bridget gets really cranky when I say no and try to change her diaper or her clothes too! I love the picture in your life jacket, and your palm tree in a bucket is really cool! OH-- and the rocking moose is a hoot! Enjoy the lake!