Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Sunday

Hi Everyone. Here's my first installment for the month of February and I have four pictures from the last week. Most actually come from Super Bowl Sunday, when Mommy dressed me up in my Puma track suit and sneakers. It was a rough start to the week as Mommy got sick and then Daddy did, but everyone is doing better now.

This is just a picture of tummy time in the gym.
Here I am in my Super Bowl outfit. Aunt Lindsay got me the track suit, Grandpa Rob got me the sneakers and Mommy got me the football rattle on my hand. It was said that I can very easily fit into a Sopranos episode or senior center in this outfit.

I'm cute.

Here I am with Daddy, Granny Franny and Saba on Super Bowl Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my little Jersey girl! I can't wait to see you next weekend.

XOXO, Aunt Lindsay