Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy Days

Hi Everyone. It has been awhile because life has gotten very busy. Last week was Mommy's first week back at work and my first week going to day care. The week went by pretty quickly as I got into my new routine. I wake up with Mommy in the morning and then spend some time with Daddy before he takes me to Miss Mary's for the day. Mommy picks me up in the afternoon and then we have a good time in the afternoon and evening until it is bed time.

We do not have too many new pictures because things have been busy there has not been that much going on. We snapped some photos in the Bumbo seat, in the ExerSaucer and playing with Daddy to show you.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Thank you for the new pictures! I will see you in exactly ONE MONTH. I am very excited.