Hi Everyone. Yesterday it snowed and Mommy and Daddy took me out into the elements. Here is a video of me playing in the snow and we will have more pictures to come soon. Daddy's 30th birthday is tomorrow and we already had some cake to celebrate. It was much easier to have it on Monday since it was a holiday and Mommy and Daddy were home all day, rather than tomorrow since they both have to work.
I'm doing great. I have started using the exer-saucer and I'm kicking my legs a lot when I'm on my tummy. Crawling doesn't seem too far away. I'm also very interested in the real food that I see Mommy and Daddy eating and can't wait until I start eating real food.
That's it for now. I'll check back soon.
1 comment:
HAHA. Hysterical. She is hitting the side of the sled to try to make it go faster.
Post a Comment