Hi Everyone! It's been a busy week here in New Jersey as we get ready for the holidays.
Daddy has been home a lot lately. His classes finished for the semester and he has not had to work as many nights and weekends because it is the holiday break at Princeton. As a result, Mommy and I have seen a lot of him. On Sunday we went to the outlet mall and he got sneakers while Mommy went to J Crew. Shockingly we did not even walk into Carters or Gymboree. That's ok though because on Monday, I met Granny Franny for lunch with Mommy and we made a trip to Carters. You can see one of the outfits I got at the end of the slideshow below. Other things that you'll see in the slideshow are me trying to eat an uncooked hamburger and me in my bumbo chair.
We are going to spend time with the Amirs and Woods in the coming weeks and I'll make sure to send out full reports. It's snowing out!!!
2 comments:
Great pictures!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. See you on Saturday!
Merry Christmas Morgan! Look at you sitting up in your Bumbo!!
We love your baldness! Cutler is still bald too, and it's so cute! Love the blog:)
Melissa, Webb and Cutler
Post a Comment