Hi everyone. This is my first December blog entry and it is cold! We had a little bit of snow yesterday but nothing too bad. I had an eventful week back home in New Jersey. I went to the doctor and got four shots, I went shopping , and I had a visit from my Saba and Granny Franny.When I went to the doctor, I weighed in at 12 pounds and 5 ounces and was 24 inches long. That was the easy part of the visit. The appointment ended on a sour note though when I had to get four shots on the way out.
Daddy had to work on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, so he stayed home with Mommy and me on Thursday and me and Daddy spent the afternoon together when Mom had a doctor's appointment. On Saturday, Daddy and I went to Home Depot and Petsmart while Mommy went to Wegmans.
The weekend ended on Sunday when Saba and Granny Franny came over for dinner. I dressed up in my blue dress and brown sweater. We, I mean they, ate barbecued beef and Granny fed me. I was tired and spent a good amount of time crying during their visit, but eventually I dosed off to sleep.
Here's a picture of Mommy, Daddy and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment