Hello, everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted some pictures. I'm sorry, but things have been so busy around here! I'm 18 months old now and had my checkup today with my doctor. I'm still in the 90th percentile for height and I'm now just in the 50th percentile for weight. I'm really active these days, especially now that the weather is nice, and I'm a pretty picky eater. My favorite foods are still yogurt, cheese, scrambled eggs, Cheerios, Goldfish, green beans, peas, pasta, and mashed potatoes. I also discovered Daddy's favorite food, ice cream!
Here I am feeding myself some yogurt. Sometimes I even get some in my mouth!

I was really excited to watch the Canada vs. US Olympic hockey game.

Neany celebrated a big birthday in March and Mommy, Daddy, Coaley, and I went for her surprise party. Here I am begging for treats with all the dogs.

Grandpa Woody read me lots of stories during our visit. He changed the words to make the stories more interesting.

Here I am back in Hopewell. The weather has been getting warmer, so we've been spending a lot of time outside. I love to watch Coaley chase the ball and play with our neighbor's dog Brie. I also love to climb on and off the picnic table.

Aunt Lindsay visited on her way to a conference and we all went to the Philadelphia Zoo together. At first I was pretty nervous with the big crowds, but once I discovered all the animals, I was so excited to be there! Here I am looking at the tigers with Daddy.

Here's our family...although in about a month, we will welcome my new little brother or sister!

The best part of the zoo was this fake cow. I got to climb around it and check it out from all angles. I kept saying "moo" in hopes that it would moo back at me. I saw some real Jersey cows in the petting zoo, but they weren't as cool as this gal.

Whoa, Mommy! Have you got twins in there? That's the question everyone has been asking her lately. She's pretty sick of hearing it, but I think it's funny.

Thanks for reading my latest entry. Here is a list of all of the words that I can say now: no, uh-oh, whoa, moo, grrr, car, Da-da, cheese, juice, cheerios, good girl, and poop. I understand so much more than I can say and even brought Mommy a blanket the other night after she told me she was tired.
Stay tuned for news on the arrival of Baby Sprout. Love you all!
Love,
Morgan
2 comments:
THANKS for the pictures....I love seeing them since I can't see you all. xoxoxo
THANKS for the pictures. I love seeing them since I can't see you all. xooxxoox to all of you.
Post a Comment