Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my friends and family! I have had a busy couple of weeks and have lots of pictures to share with you.

Just like last year, I went to school with Mommy on her last day before vacation. I got all dressed up in a dress I borrowed from my neighbor Gracie. I had so much fun wandering the hallways of Stuart before the girls got to school. Once the students arrived, I had lots of babysitters. Mommy and I tried to attend the Christmas service, but I wasn't really interested so we walked the hallways again instead. Here is a picture of us that morning before leaving for school. Mommy and Daddy hope I am always so excited to go to school.

Here I am with Saba and Granny Franny. They came over to play with me before my big trek up to Potsdam. They also came over a few days earlier to make latkes and light the candles for Hanukkah. I didn't really like latkes, but everyone else sure ate a lot!

Here are a few pictures from my visit with Neany and Grandpa in Potsdam. It was much colder and snowier than my home in New Jersey. I loved riding in the sled in the backyard. The best part was getting to wear my new boots. Here is a picture of Neany pulling me around.

Christmas morning was a lot of fun even though my new teeth were hurting me and I didn't get much sleep. The good news is that I have one of my molars and the other three aren't too far away. Mommy and Daddy are hoping they get here soon so we can all get some sleep. Here I am wearing my new hat that Aunt Lindsay made for me.

Wrapping paper is kind of more fun than presents.




On Christmas Eve, we had lobsters to eat for dinner. Here I am checking them out. I prefer playing with Elmo and all my books, especially Neany's favorite book, Happy Hollidogs.

One of my favorite gifts was my kitchen set. It is so cool! There is a barbecue, a sink, a microwave and coffee maker, and even a refrigerator. There are buttons to press and the machines make a lot of different noises. Mommy and Daddy hope that I will play with my kitchen while they work on making dinner at home. Sometimes I can get in the way while they are busy at work in their kitchen. The best part of my kitchen are the fabric liners of the little storage baskets. They make nice hats, as you can see in the picture. I look so awesome with my boots on too.

Hope you enjoyed my entry. I loved seeing so many of my family members, but it's so nice to be back in Hopewell after a busy holiday season. Mommy and Daddy are back to work now and I am back to spending my weekdays with Mary and Jenny and all my friends up the street. I am having a lot of fun and sharing my new words, ba-ba (bottle), juice, poop, cheese, and bar-bar-das (Barnyard Dance, my favorite book), with everyone.

Love you all,
Morgan

1 comment:

JJ said...

It is so wonderful to see darling Morgan! Love the pictures and your comments. Congratulations Beth and Yariv on your big news! Love, Nancy E.