Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone! Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks:

Here I am underneath the table in the living room. I figured out how to hide under there.

Here is a video of my latest trick, cleaning the kitchen floor! Mommy loves this new interest of mine. I have been getting into a lot of things lately: the kitchen cupboards, the mops and brooms, piles of mail and paper, Mommy's purse, and basically anything that's not tied down!


Here I am in my Halloween costume! This picture wasn't taken on Halloween, but about two weeks ago. Believe it or not, I grew so much in the past two weeks that my lamb hat wouldn't close! That's okay though, because it was so hot walking around the neighborhood on Halloween night that a little air felt good.


Here I am walking to my neighbors' house. I wasn't really interested in getting candy, but I loved looking at everyone else's costumes!

Poor Daddy had to work the hockey game, so Granny Franny and Saba came over to help out. Here they are pushing me in my stroller. They loved seeing me in my costume! I was pretty grumpy most of the night because I have an ear infection, but as soon as they starting laughing at me in my costume, I cheered up!

One of my favorite houses to visit was Miss Mary's house! She is my babysitter during the week while Mommy and Daddy are at work. Here I am with Jenny, Mary's niece, and Mary. I ran up the path to see them!

Thanks for reading my Halloween post. It was a great night! Hopefully, I'll start feeling better soon. I saw the doctor yesterday and I am taking some medicine to help my ears feel better. I'm not looking forward to it, but I am getting my H1N1 shot this week. Ouch!

I love you all!
love, Morgan

1 comment:

JJ said...

Morgan, You are beautiful in your birthday dress!! It was really fun seeing you last summer at Ahmic. Can't wait until Summer '10!! Love, JJ