Hello, everyone! I have had such a fun couple of days! I went to visit my new friend Bridget the other day and then I got a visit from my Aunt Orly, Saba, and Granny Franny before my big trip to Ahmic Lake.

Here I am with my new friend Bridget! We had just arrived at the pool in this picture and were getting ready to get in the water with our mommies. While I didn't love swimming in the pool and just wanted to hold on to Mommy, I was so impressed with Bridget's swimming skills! She's a natural! Mommy hopes that I'll get used to the water soon since we're going to be at Ahmic Lake for a few weeks!

Okay, so I didn't love swimming, but I loved playing with Bridget's noisy table! I don't know why Mommy pulled my diaper up so high, but we had a great time playing anyway! Bridget knows how to wave "hi", so I'm going to try to practice that new skill too.

Touchdown with Aunt Orly! Apparently I am just so excited to be playing with my toys, my aunt, and my sippy cup! I'm so excited about Aunt Orly's new job in New York! I can't wait to visit and see the sights in the big city!

Look out! Saba put me on my neighbor's little scooter and I did an awesome job sitting up and having a great time! He helped me scoot along both forward and backward. Next stop...the Harley Davidson shop!!!
Okay, so I'm headed to Canada tomorrow night! Mommy and Daddy (and by that I mean mostly Daddy) will be driving through the night to get to Ahmic Lake. They are hoping that I will sleep most of the way. Mommy is hoping that she too will sleep most of the way. Poor Daddy!
So keep in touch over the next couple of weeks for some Ahmic updates. Lots and lots of love to you all!
love, Morgan
1 comment:
Thanks for coming over again. Have a safe trip. I'll post my pix soon. LOVE the diaper pic.
Post a Comment