Hi Everyone. It's a rainy Friday here in New Jersey, but I'm excited for a trip this weekend. On Saturday morning, Mommy, Daddy, Coaley and I are headed north. We are going to drop Daddy off in Syracuse for field hockey and then Mommy and I will continue to Potsdam to spend some time with Neany, Grandpa and Aunt Lindsay. We are going to spend the whole week there with Mommy's family and Daddy will come join us next weekend when he comes to Clarkson and St. Lawrence for hockey.It was a fun week here at home. Daddy stayed home from work on Wednesday and he went shopping with Mommy and me. The exciting news was that we found a Gymboree outlet store near the Carter's outlet store so Mommy got me some new outfits. This isn't one of them, but here's a picture of me and Mommy in the kitchen.
1 comment:
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment